Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off Theme......Sort of??

Ok so I'm gonna give you guys a break from my awesome little life of things I can't live without, well kind of anyway. Today I'm gonna tell you that one of the things I can't live without is.............Photoshop!!! However since I don't have the box bc I DL'd mine from Adobe(plus you know what the box looks like) I thought I'd show you why I love it so much! Like you don't know:) LOL. I know you do because most of you are of the same mind, haha! Anyway, here is the results of one of my PS successes. I took this shot of my nieces a couple of months ago right when I was first thinking about taking the plunge into the world of Photography. You can see(or at least I can) how far I've come in just a short time. The original shot was not the best to begin with. It's been a while so I don't really remember what I did to it but I was going through my shots and I would really like to print this for my SIL but I wanted to see how it stood up to you guys first:) So let me have it, what does it need, if anything/ should I scrap it and start over? Is it print worthy? I just don't know bc I have aunt goggles on. They are just so beautiful! I love how the simple fact of the way their hands are propping their faces shows their diff. personalities:) Anyway back to the PS thing.....This program is nothing short of amazing! I swear I could study for years and never even scratch the surface on the "miracles" this program is capable of! Nothing short of amazing!!! So here's the shot, like I said let me have it:)



Ok, Ok, you talked me into it..... I'll show you the original, but only if you promise to keep this between us:) LOL and only for the sake of PS comparison photos so you can see why I can't live without it:) So see I really am on theme;)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I hear ya about the photoshop. LOL! I love your conversion!

Tera Fraley said...

I like what you did with the pic, Im a big fan of black and white!! Im still learning photoshopp but am amazed at what all it can do. I also think this pic might be cute in a muted, kinda pastel tones. JMO

April Ziegler said...

Love the b&w conversion! I think it's definately frame-worthy

Jan said...

Yes, I like this shot, too! The b&w is definitely better... I'm in love with Photoshop, too!!

I think it is frame-worthy for sure. The only thing that bothers me about it is the elbows chopped off... The front one doesn't bother me as much as the back one.

Great job!

Amy said...

I couldn't live without my ps either ~ all the possiblities and fun! Of course it is time consuming. I really like the b/w much better!