Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yes I Know...


May be you guys could help me choose which way you like it better. The crop or the original? I'm so confused:)
Some of you will recognize this picture as one from a few days ago.... or at least one similar. This shot was taken today down at the little Town Festival we have every year. The thing is we are having a county calander sontest and the shot you submit has to be taken today, well this is all I got and I think it's ok but I wish you could see the rflection of the clouds more clearly and thie picture wasn't so dark. Oh well, probably won't win anyway as I am sure there are a ton of way more talented Photog's in my area,especially since I just saw quite a few at the festival) Anyway Just thought I'd see what ya think of the pic. Maybe I'll go out and try to get a sunset later, that would be better:)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Heather - thanks for stopping by my blog :) I like your cropped version a lot better, sot that's my vote, pic #2. As for your question on my zoo pics throught he glass - well, I decided not to take my flash with me for this outing. Which, I love to bring my flash for everything - but did everything with natural light. So, I really had to mess with the settings and used a wide open aperture and also longer shutter - I don't remember my settings though. Send me an e-mail if you would like more info - so it will remind me to check :)

Joanne Fowler said...

Wow, I like them both for different reasons! But I think I like the crop better. Great shot!