Friday, May 11, 2007

So Stumped....

Well as excited as I was yesterday about joing this class, I am just as stumped today on the first assignment. Not the lesson itself but what I'm gonna shoot. I just know there are a ton of really talented people in this class and I don't want to post something boring and un-original. I just don't know what to do! Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me. I just have to get off my butt and get to snapping right?
On a completely different note, I was looking at some other blogs last night and ran across one that talked about this accident from this wk. It happened all the way across the US from me but it feels so close to home..... You know as a mother it is just so frightening sometimes to think there may come a day when you would have to do the unthinkable and bury one of your own children. My heart just weeps for these parent in CA who have to bury, not one, or even two, but all three of their children ths weekend.And all under the age of 10 too... I simply CAN NOT IMAGINE their pain right now and so thought it only humane that ask anyone who comes across this blog to please send a prayer their way today. All this and on mother's day weekend:( I tell you, my heart is breaking for them right now. Thank You.

No comments: