Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ok now what???

So I had this great entry all typed up and ready to gobc I knew we were going to the movies and I wouldn't have time to do it later......I get home from the movie, which I had no idea was almost 3 hours long(and on a school night too) shame on me! Anyway, get home to post and "poof" it's gone!!! Where did it go? haven't a clue! Blogger says it saves automatically??? I even hit save just to be sure, oh well! All that time and effort....wasted:( hours slaving over the computer(more llike minutes but hours sounds better huh?) LOL... Ok whatever, whining's over.... SO, we went to see Pirate's tonight!!( We are a Disney family through and through) Awesome Movie BTW! Loved it! although at the end..... haha like I'm gonna tell you about the end! Wouldn't want to ruin it for you:) So are we STILL on pet's???? I bore easily, can you tell? I have loved seeing all the cool blogs this week though( Trisha, I LMBO this morning, Thank You!!!) I just ran out of pets and I'm sure you guys have tired of seeing Puff laying around on his butt, blending into my floor! So I'm gonna do something drastic here today...... I'm gonna break theme....gasp!!! Shhhhh.... Don't tell anyone:) LOL I just need a break, I still have 2 more days to post more pics of Clark and Mr. T....hahaha LOL I crack me up... Mr.T, do you remember him? Ok so enough of that, on with the pics, and here they are
My very first silohette of my DS!

My very Photogenic nephew:)

As always any CC is greatly appreciated:)

11 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow!! That silhouette is AMAZING!!!! That would be one I would enlarge and frame, I think. :) Beautiful colors!

P.S. I'm going to see Pirates tomorrow... I can't wait!

Amy said...

Oh! all you people seeing the pirates movie! I hope to get to see it by the end of the week too. If not, well, I may just cry. Totally LOVE the silhouette shot ~ great location!

Cindi Koceich said...

I just LOVE the colors in the silouette picture!! It's gorgeous! Sweet picture of your nephew too!!

Me said...

Your journaling is great...and I really like the silhouette shot. I'm glad you spelled silhouette for me. I don't think I would have figured that one out. LOL

Jan said...

Beautiful silhouette... The colors are amazing! And, of course the pic of your d.nephew? is precious too.

I let my dd go see Pirates last night, too. And, she had semester tests today! She didn't get home until about 11:00. She loved the movie, of course. (She's a smarty and did fine on her tests today, I'm sure.)

TFS!

Melissa said...

The silhouette is beautiful!! I have got to try this. I need to actually make a list of what I want to try (inspired by POTDers by the way), so I remember everything! Your nephew is a cutie!

robin said...

I love the silhouette - the purple and pinks of the sky really set the mood of the shot (I'm guessing sunset?). Cute nephew - I like the short haircut and big brown eyes!

My SIL's and I went together to see the 2nd Pirate movie and we're planning to go to this one as soon as we can all get together.

Tori said...

love the colors in the first one... great silhouette! And yes.... very cute nephew!

amazing grace said...

love the silohuette pic~ gorgeous sky!

Debra said...

the silhouette is my favorite but still a good studio shot though....well, i am finally finished. i just posted it if you want to see...100% better than the first. you'll be proud..

Lori said...

Gorgeous! I so want to try a sihouette shot, but I don't have awesome scenery like this!