Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged......

So I'm told by Sue that I've been tagged and now I have to list 5 reasons why I blog, so here goes.....

1) bc honestly it seemed like everyone was having so much fun with it and darn it I want to have fun too!:)

2)bc I REALLY want to learn all I can about photography and you guys seem to know what you're doing so I love all your comments!

3) bc I love my computer and any excuse I have to get on it:)

4) I'm a SAHM.... sometimes I just need ADULT conversation. Even if it is cyber- rated:)

and 5) I've kept up with it because this POTD is so much fun and it has helped me to think outside of my box and take pics of things I normally would not have taken pictures of...... I mean, purses! Come on...never would've thought of it but yet had so much fun doing it....


Now I guess I have to tag 5 people and I don't really know you guys so I'll give it a shot

Sara

Heather

trisha

Joanne

Deb



So can't wait to see your reasons:)

6 comments:

~JustJulie~ said...

Very cute. Sounds like a sweet dog. He'll be trained soon. Keep at it.

Sue said...

hehehe.. ok, so to put someones address in as a link -

Name of Blog Here

so mine would be -

Sue

I hope that helps!

Sue said...

hahaha.. of course it made it a link in the comment.... hahahahha

Sue said...

I'll try again....

start with

Sue said...

oh my gosh! it's totall eating it up and not showing :( waaaaahhhh

ok,

a href="http://name of blog.com">Person's Name

before the a put < after Name put

Sue said...

< then a forwards slash "/" then "a" then >