Sunday, May 20, 2007

So it's Pets is it????

Ok, I can do this! I have only 2 pets so you should know them VERY well by the end of this week:) Course I could alaways find someone else's pets. I don't know though, as hard of a time as I had getting kids to sit still..... and now pets! Man you should've seen me trying to talk the fish into posing:) I really was too... although I know they couldn't hear me.................hmmmm........at least I don't think they can???? Oh well, these are my fish, Clark(3 stripes) and Twitch(1 stripe) They are Clownfish as I'm sure you can see.Nemo's of you prefer:) We love saltwater fish, they are so pretty! We had a 90 gallon tank fully stocked that we sold a few months back after we moved but I just couldn't part with my 30 gallon. It's small but it's a lot easier to mantain. Which means less work for you know who!!!
Just so you know Twitch got his name bc in our old house the sockets were connected to the light switch and when the nieces were over one day the pump got turned off:( Well, we lost everything but him. Only prob. is that he has had a "twitch" ever since. Clark, my five yr old named him after superman:) LOL which is what he wanted to change twitch to when we got Clark:) Kids are so funny, I laughed my butt off when he told me that"_ Well thanks for stopping by! I'm off to see if I can get my dog to pose for me:) Wish me Luck!
BTW. these were all taken in Manual at f-7.1 ss 1/30 ISO 100 CC always welcome:)




4 comments:

Debra said...

i like the 2nd and 3rd one's the best. you can see the fishy better...

Mom2Drew said...

I think fish (especially saltwater ones) are so interesting and cool. Like these clown fish and I like the names you have for them too...creative. I think if you brightened them a tad they would really stand out and pop. Nice job.

Dar Kaso said...

Funny story about poor twitch. Fun shots of the fish.

Amy said...

That is a funny story!!!!! Poor little fishy, great shots of them through the glass!