Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 3.....

And here we go with one more thing I can't live without! Now I know what you're thinking if you read the blogs and you've seen the other Cell's, but........mine is a little different, (not that I don't love all those cute little razor's out there, used to have a hot pink one myself. )It's more of an extension of my computer:) This way I can get all those cool comments you guys leave me anytime of the day( or night for some;) This was a Christmas present from DH bc I forget EVERYTHING.....and I mean everything.....(well except the POTD, but everything else;) Anyway this was his attempt to get me to remember it all and let me just say, it works!






This baby has kept me from missing Hair appointments, nail appointments, it reminds me to pick my son up from School everyday(told you I forget everything), you name it, it does it! As a matter of fact now that I think about it, it's a lot like my camera, in that I can only imagine one day being able to use it to it's full potential:) And for those of you still stuck on it reminding me to pick my son up, NO I would never forget him.....intentionally! I just want to play it safe=)Come on people he gets out at 11:30am 3 hours is not a lot of time to get things done, but nevermind that, next year.....All Day:) YEA!!!! Ok on with the blog.....So yes this is my lifeline to the web and all things web or email related when I can't be by My Comp. (which I was gonna post and still may but I thought that was kind of obvious since I spend so much time here:)LOL.

These are some of the emails I got today=)


And my kids just love that Mom has Mario on her phone!



Anyway, I'm sure I could live without all of these if I absolutely had to , with the exception of my camera, again(obvious) but I am having so much fun showing you guys how completely self involved and shallow I really am as I post my chapstick., perfume, and cell phone while you do your husbands, kids, and families......LOL JK. You guys know I love my family too.....right??? I mean I CAN post them and all but what fun would that be? Wouldn't you much rather see all the other can't live without items I have bc really i don't know if there are enough days in the week for them all. I may need extra time.... or maybe I can post more than one a day bc really there are quite a few. I always tell people that God knew what he was doing hen he planted me in this century bc he knew I could never have made it in any other! yea, Yea I know you can't miss what doesn't exist but trust me I would have known something(s) were missing, I just wouldn't have known what they were;) Thanks for stopping by and as always CC is welcome and appreciated. I am so glad you guys liked the bw, BTW. I've been looking for a new fav. and now I'm off to see what this painting with light thing is.....hmm.........

14 comments:

Trisha said...

I don't think you're too self involved at all! I haven't posted any of my famly either (I don't have kiddies or a husband, but the family I have means just as much to me!) LoL- Just know...they mean a lot to me haha-That is a Fab phone too btw! Wish I had a cool one like that!

April Ziegler said...

Nice phone! I like the 1st pic... That phone looks like it can do it all! If people think you're shallow, what will they think of me? haha. I just posted wine & my TiVo... =)

Melissa said...

Now that's what I'm talking about, that is what I call a phone! I'd love to have that baby. Don't feel bad this week is "things" we can't live without. We had emotional attachments a few weeks ago I think family applied then ;)

Michelle said...

ROFL! i love your "self-absorbed shallow comment!" don't worry, i don't think you are any of those things...never crossed my mind! and i'm totally jealous over your phone. i have a palm but would love to have the cell and palm all wrapped up in one....someday!

Lori said...

I could certainly live without mine, or at least I'd like to try! :) Great shots! I checked your post from yesterday, and I love the b&w perfumes - looks like a magazine shot!

amazing grace said...

jealous, jealous, jealous.....

oh how i would love a blackberry! VERY fun!!!!

:)

leah

Mom2Drew said...

My DH owns something like it, a Palm Treo phone and swears by it also. I don't know...I just can't seem to get into it, probably because I know I'll have to get organized.

I especially like the photo showing the email and mario, showing what that bad boy can do. You're on a roll.

Mom2Drew said...

My DH owns something like it, a Palm Treo phone and swears by it also. I don't know...I just can't seem to get into it, probably because I know I'll have to get organized.

I especially like the photo showing the email and mario, showing what that bad boy can do. You're on a roll.

Mom2Drew said...

My DH owns something like it, a Palm Treo phone and swears by it also. I don't know...I just can't seem to get into it, probably because I know I'll have to get organized.

I especially like the photo showing the email and mario, showing what that bad boy can do. You're on a roll.

Tera Fraley said...

Very cool!! I need one of these, I set memos on my phone all the time! If I dont write it down I will forget, thats what kids do to you

~JustJulie~ said...

This is the first chance I've really had to check out blogs this week. I've read the last three. They're great! (Hmmm, Tony the Tiger popped into my head as I typed that...:P) Anyway, I love the way you write, the way you tell the story. It's easy to pick up on your sense of humor.

Your photos are terrific. The DOF, the composition, all of it. Hey, honesty is good. There are several modern day "things" that I know I couldn't live without as well. I'm lovin' the phone. I might have to get me one of those some day.

Hey, nice nails too. Cool design. Better run before I forget to pick up Emily...LOL I know what you mean about that short three hours. Can't wait for full day next year either.

Teri said...

I have one very simular and for the same reason as you, always forgetting appointments, birthdays ect. Gotta love the new technolgy

Bobbi said...

Ohhh...I want that! Love the 1st picture.

Mom2Drew said...

If I got one of these it would mean I'd need to get organized and that would be the end of the world! I am so not! I like the shot with Mario and would never get anything done with that on there. fun journaling as usual.