Monday, May 21, 2007

Pet of the day.....POTD:)


Ok so Day 2 of pets and already I'm out of pets..... I am really gonna have to space these out if I'm gonna be on theme all week:) Or I'll have to start borrowing someone else's...... Anyway this little guy is Puff. That's the name he had in the petstore and bc it fit so well we kept it:) He is just one huge puffball. He's pretty short right now cause he gets so matted that I try to keep him shaved down, we are all happier this way.LOL. He is a Malt-Shi for those of you wondering, maltise- shit-zu mix and he is just the sweetest thing ever. He can be so playful when you want and when you don't he does this.....
no kidding:) He sprawls out on the floor and just lays there! It's the funniest thing... Anyway he has only been with us for a little over a year now so he's still a baby and learning more every day. I long for the day when he has no more "accidents" in my house. And the last one for now... he and his best buddy sitting on the stairs and playing. Why on the stairs you ask??? Well, let me tell you.... I have to shut the gate now to keep him downstairs bc he just LOVES to do his business on the guest bed!!! Yes ON THE BED!!! So he is banished from the upstairs for the time being.... I know I'm a mean mean mommy, but one day he'll thank me .....right:) I just love how they both looked at me in this one:) Come one mom, PLEASE????

11 comments:

Debra said...

love the dog pictures....he kind of blends into your floor...i especially like your little man picture....

Sara said...

:)
I love the flopped picture. He sounds like a funny little dog...

Trisha said...

What a cute little guy! I want to cuddle him! He looks SO soft! And I have to say (even though it's off topic) I LOVE your gate at the top of your stairs! That's pretty neat...not the normal, unattractive child gate that i'm so used to! Yours actually matches haha!

Joanne Fowler said...

HAHA Love that last pic! Too cute with the journaling! Cute puppy!

Kathy said...

These are all dang cute. Hard to pick a favorite, but him and your ds is priceless!

Tori said...

OMGosh... he's such a cute dog! And he sounds like he's fun to have around!

Michelle said...

what a cute little Puff! my mom had a Maltese so i can only imagine how cute his personality must be! love your journaling!

Me said...

Oh I'm in love with your little Puff. He could not be any cuter if he tried. I love that last shot the best. Precious.

robin said...

Very cute little puff! He is the same color as the floor. Really like the last shot-such cute expressions from them both!

Dar Kaso said...

Puff is such a cute pooch! Really like the shot of him and your ds on the stairs, you can see they are great buddies.

Sue said...

What a cute little Puff! That is the most adorable dog - my girls would go nuts - probalby dress him up and put makeup on him... lol

I am tagging you - you can check out my blog for details :)