Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Missed One Already......


But I'm getting back in the swing of things and trying to stay on top of this POTD thing. So we're talking about emotional attachments right? Here's mine for the day? month? ok you got me, years!!! LOL.. I am emotionally attached to my bags, yes I know shallow right??? Oh well, I love em! I love purses! and the bad part is I don't love the cheap ones, it has to be the good stuff, Dooney&Burke, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors...... and the list goes on and on. And these are just a few of my favorites! Anyway, there it is, my secret is out.... so what do you say we keep this between us. hmmmm? I would hate for my secret to get out! LOL!!! Thank God for an understanding, loving, and indulgent husband:) Don't know what I'd do without him...probably be forced to find a job outside of my home!!! ok ok enough of that...... No more crazy talk!!!! Thanks for stopping by:)

6 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

I have a love/hate relationship with bags. I love to look at them, but hate to buy them. I end up using my leather fanny pack most of the time!
I'm such a hippy!

Sue said...

How neat! You have a nice collection there. I am not a bag/purse kind of person. Everything just sits in there and collects and then I can't find a thing... hahahah

Me said...

My dh was on a Coach buying thing for about 6 years. Every occasion brought me a new Coach bag. I finally had to tell him ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! LOL I am the type of girl that uses one bag for an entire season. I hate to change bags. I do so reluctantly in the spring and again in the fall. Sad, I know.
Nice shot.

Mom2Drew said...

Do NOT apologize for having expensive taste. I have an extensive collection of Dansko shoes and those things are pricy too. I just went to Vegas and you should have seen all the yummy purses-one was a whopping $6000! So...are you extending an invitation for us to come borrow some of your girls?

Like that first one especially, you can see some real detail/design on your handbags. I think the bag can really define the woman carrying it.

Tori said...

OK... you can totally call me jealous here! ;-) I love Kate Spade anything!!! Great shots!

Joanne Fowler said...

How fun! I don't get into the collecting purses myself but these are really cute ones. Maybe I'll convert? LOL Cool shots too, nice angles and close-ups!