Friday, May 25, 2007

Wiped out.....

I am exhausted adn I can't even believe I'm gonna post for tomorrow.... that's devotion.....or insanity, such a thin line you know:) Anyway, we have 1 wk left of school and I have tons of pics to edit for the year. We give the teacher an album of all the field trips and parties from the year and I haven't done it yet! I am so slack! Tonight was a little "fair" of sorts at the school after which my youngest son is spending the night off which he's only done like twice before and never at the place he's at tonight.... I miss him already, it's been like 4 hours:) Afterwards we took other DS out to dinner and Target and that paired with that super late movie last night. I am just wiped. It's only 11:30 here now and I am drooling all over the keyboard:), so this is gonna be a short one. Mainly I wanted to say thank you for all your nice comments about my silhouette yesterday:) I really appreciate it. And here are a few more for you to CC on if you want, it's always appreciated:)
This is one I am planning on giving as a gift to my MIL, do you think she'll like it?

And here's one of my fav's from the bday party last week!LOL the look on his face is priceless:)

And that's all I've got for you tonight:) Maybe tomorrow I'll try to get back on theme:)

6 comments:

Anna said...

I like the first one for your MIL but I would like it pulled in a bit closer...but love the colors against the natural backdrop!

LOL that look is priceless!

Jan said...

Beautiful walking away shot. I love those. But, I do agree that it would be nicer with a tighter crop. I'm afraid the people would be a little lost in a print.

Too funny about the birthday pic. Cracking me up!

Me said...

I agree with the above posters.
It looks like the birthday boy is getting a new book...LOL

April Ziegler said...

Thanks for leaving the 1st comment on my potd post! I def need to work on my focus. I like the walking away shot, like the other posters I'd like to see it cropped a little closer. The b-day pic is too funny... what is that face about? hehe...

Debra said...

i like this crop for the first one...as usual, you are doing a great job...so, are you still bored???...

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots, the second one is too cute!