Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What?? I thought you only had 2 pets????

Well I do... or at least I did until this week! I mean I've been on the Subway kick lately( diet thing and all) anyway there is this store next to it where DS and I always stop in after we eat to see the ......... TURTLES!!! I can not believe I actually said yes. I had just seen Trisha's blog and she just had to post that super cute turtle and so then when he askes in his sweetest voice ever if he could take one home, what was I supposed to do? Well, DH says you're supposed to say NO, but he just didn't see those eyes. I mean, easy to say when you don't have to be the one to say it:) You know? Anyway I just couldn't resist and so here we are or rather they.......


Mr. Turtle and Clark.... and before you say it , yes, I know we already have a Clark and I very gently tried to explain this but have you ever tried to explain to a 5 yr old why they shouldn't name their new "friends" the same thing as their old ones, Just not happening! He wouldn't hear of it and frankly I am shocked we don't have a Superman and Clark but he was just set on Mr. Turtle:) Anyway, You'll all understand if I try not to visit your blogs for the rest of the week, right?:) LOL( as if that's possible! I just have no restraint> You know I've said no every time we've looked..... until today.......Thanks alot Mr. Fluffers:)LOL

So yes, you'll be seeing more of these guys this week...hopefully in better lighting with a lower ISO and higher SS, better focus and all that great stuff... I just had to show you these guys:) TFL! and for all the comments, I really appreciate it!

6 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What cute little guys!! Love their names... so creative!

Trisha said...

Haha LoL! Now your in the Turtle Gang with me! I remember when Fluffy was that small...*sigh*...I miss him being that small...14 years later he's bigger than my hand and his nails are a whole lot scratchier! I still love him to turtle pieces though! A friend recently tried to give me another, but there is not room in Fluff's tank...I didn't have a choice but to say no...Have fun with your new guys! Love the names!

Michelle said...

LOL! the things we do for our children! at least they won't be running thru the house tearing it up! great post!

Kathy said...

Oh, you are funny! Not one, but two. LOL You will have fun with these guys.

Tiffany said...

Love the DOF on this one... =)

you are funny!!!! LOL!

Debra said...

you should do a color boost on these... you know me, i love turtles....hey, i guess i have to get that strap done tonight... i'll try to get it finished and post it...