Friday, May 18, 2007

Whew! Made it again:)




Ok so as I was looking at some of the other posts tonight I was inspired to look through my archives! WOW!! I am in no way trying to brag but boy have I come a long way. This pic is from my early DSLR days.... Like way early!! LOL Anyway, it is by no means my pre-fessional quality LOL!! but I LOVE. This is my son and his first "girlfriend" we were neighbors before we moved to a new place and we don't get to see them as much anymore but they just love each other.... Well at least he loves her:) This was just a quick snap while sitting on the stairs visiting. I think it could use some "work" and maybe one day I'll get around to it but for now I still like it as is.... PS I am really enjoying this POTD it is do much fun. I love seeing all your blogs and pictures and I really appreciate all your comments:) BTW I couldn't resist the 1st pic. Both my boys together....awww, so cute.....I love this.....wait a minute, what in the world is he doing????? MAN can I ever get a nice pic of the two of the together....emphesize NICE:) LOL!! Too Funny:)

3 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Ok, so I have to tell you that my DH and I were that age when we were first introduced. I have a photo very similar blown up at our wedding.

Your journaling is fun, love getting emotion and stories behind the photos and yes...I too have several photos just like your early day dSLR photos and some are still my favorites!!!

Your light in #2 is lovely and you got that beautiful toe-head blonde to look so nice, way to go.

jen said...

It's those true moments of life! Too cute!

Dar Kaso said...

Too cute, they are an adorable couple.