Friday, May 18, 2007

Yea!! Weekend!


What a week! I am so glad it's over! And to top it off tonight we had a bday party and wow!! Lets just say we sre wiped!!! Oh, and Shrek the third...... it's ok... I mean, I don't think it's the best one, and I think it probably would not have been that bad if not for ALL the kids!! WOW!! Not even the kids so much as the teen next to me smacking her gum and rocking in her chair through the entire thing. Anyway, I'm still going through archives (I've got thousands just from last year alone!!! I'm about hlfway but I ran across this one and it is my absolute FAVORITE of me and my youngest son, taken about a year or so ago by .........drumroll please..........ME!! LOL who else???? I just love this, his smile, the love ---I had to hold him down ya know....so he wouldn't take off!! Oh well, I do what I must:) and it worked. I bw'd it and framed it for my house and I just love it. Maybe Tomorrow I'll get off my butt and proof some of the pics from the bday party so I don't bore you guys... I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats now.... can't wait to see (and hear) all about the Shrek party:) LOL P.S. thanks for pointing out my typos Sue:) I've got to start proofing these but I'm so excited to get them up and as my eyes were propped open w/ toothpicks I don't think it would've done any good:) smacking her hum and rocking her chaid...LOL oh well!

7 comments:

Sue said...

What a cute picture. So the girls was chewing her hum? Hahahaha... just kidding. I have typos all over my blog ;) Great picture. I really need to learn to use my timer on the camera. Maybe I'll make it in front of the camera :)

Carolyn said...

Love this pic...your ds looks so happy. I really need to get in front of the camera more often myself!

Sue said...

Hey Heather - I use a Nikon D80. The 2 lenses I swithc between are my 50 mm 1.4 and my 60 2.8. I have really been thinking about my settings a lot more and I think its starting to work on my pictures ;) lol... let's hope I can keep it up. Oh.. and photoshop helps to fix stuff too!

Debra said...

wow... you are just moving along with your blog... i am so glad it is the weekend too...well, i have my blog going now. www.20000framesofmind.blogspot.com i didn't post anything yesterday because for once i actually went to bed early. but hopefully this weekend i can really beef it up.....happy proofing:)

Mom2Drew said...

I just love reading your journaling, we get a glimpse at your fun personality. I have typos all the time, wonder if it's because we're both named Heather?

Great shot of you and your DS, he looks like a barrel of fun. I have that same glider and LOVE it!!!

Dar Kaso said...

What a wonderful shot of your and your son. LOL about having to hold him down, I can so relate, my is a bundle of energy too.

Me said...

Oh I can just see his little personality shining through on this photograph. I can tell why you would frame it proudly. Nice job. He is a cutie-pie.