Monday, May 28, 2007

Another thing I can't live without.......

This is the 2nd thing I can't live without:) And I'm sure by now you guys ae thinking how really shallow I am, I mean purses, chapstick, and now perfume? Yes perfume! I love this stuff. I buy it every chance I get, when I walk in the Mall, I always go through the perfume section(right after I check out the bags of course) just to smell what's new. I'm always looking for one that doesn't smell like something 1) that I already have and 2) like the one sitting next to it on the counter. It drives me crazy that they are all smelling so much alike right now.

This one I did Bella's BW I think....

Ok and the second reason I have so many..... because I love to smell good of course! I like to smell my perfume and you know after you wear the same thing everyday you can't smell it anymore! and I like to smell it.....weird, I know.....but true none the less! So I collect enough of them so that I can switch them up, I usually don't wear the same one more than a few days in a row. My favs right now are the ones in the front, Juicy Couiture(sp) and I'm not getting up to ck right now!) Dior Cherie, and Chanel Chance.



I wear these like all the time right now. I also have a bottle with my name engraved on it (the blue one) that I got from The Women's show that comes around here once a year. I always leave there with at least one bottle:) This years bottle was Kiss(which I bought for the free t-shirt) it helped that I liked the smell!LOL and last year was Bulgari Blue Note, which they were engraving) and the year before was....... OH! Vera Wang(which I got nothing free with but oh well). and yes I do wear all these:) Maybe not every day but as often as I can:) I'm only on person you know! I know I have way too many and I TRY not to buy them so much anymore,really I do, but every once in a while I find one I just can't pass by:) Hey what can I say, I just can't live without them!!
Well I guess that's all I've got for tonight, I'm off to shoot the next item I can't live without ! TFL:) Plus I better get my butt in gear and get this weeks assigment done for the class I'm taking, I'm so stuck on this POTD I haven't done it yet:) So I better get moving!

I ran Indie's Color Kick on this one.

14 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Holy cow can I come and test them all out? Wow! You MUST smell amazing with all those yummy scents. I am so boring and just wear Clinique Happy-seems to be the one I'm most comfortable with. I don't have much of a sniffer, so I'm always afraid I'm going to douce myself.

I like the BnW for composition sake. It makes all the "color" look nice and even, really allowing the photo to speak for itself, although...I love seeing all the fun perfumes too. nice job tonight. I'll probably be dreaming of perfumes now.

April Ziegler said...

Wow, that's a lotta perfume! I'm a Vera Wang Princess girl, for the moment. The first shot is my favorite, love the b&w... that conversion is great!

Michelle said...

i'm with heather...i have Happy. my dh likes when i wear it 'cause he'll ask "are you Happy?". LOL. i love the b & w one...looks like an old 50's shot.

Debra said...

the b&w is my favorite. it's shows off the glass of the bottles. and the contrast is awesome...i was kind of curious to see what 30 bottles of perfume looked like together.....have you thought about therapy?:) ha, ha, just kidding....

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots of your perfume collection! Nothing shallow about enjoying girly stuff like purses and perfumes, embrace it. Bet you smell good all the time. My favorite is Oscar de la Renta and I can only wear a tiny bit at a time or I start sneezing. I've had the same bottle for 10 years now, LOL.

Tera Fraley said...

I don't think it't shallow at all, I love girlie things!! And most of mine the rest of the week will probably be girlie things!! Gotta love em! And your pics are great, I love how they look.

Jan said...

Pretty funny... I also wear Happy. And, I'm so boring, that is all I wear. I don't even think twice about it! I'm on my third bottle... :) I struggle so much with finding a scent I like, that I just stick with it until I'm sick of it. I'm so impressed with you! I kinda wish I was more of a girlie-girl...

Itworksforbobbi said...

I'm not a perfume girl myself, but there is nothing wrong with pampering yourself. Whatever does it for you!

Tiffany said...

hahahah!!! yes, I can never live without perfume!!!! I have one in my purse, my car, my golf bag, my drawer at work, at home...everywhere!!! It makes you feel beautiful....

I should take a shot at mine...my favorite? Liz arden--Splendor!

Tiffany said...

Love the shots BTW, try taking one shot with play of DOF on your nicest perfume glass..maybe the Chanel since it has a clear glass, then paint with light. =)

Anna said...

I am not a perfume girl...BUT I love the shots...I like the color...but the B&W lets the bottles speak for themselves...

Bobbi said...

I love the pics, especially the b/w. I love perfume...I actually enjoy wearing a mens cologne every once in a while too...Aqua de Gio by Armani smells amazing.

Trisha said...

LoL What fun! I love perfume too, but only buy 1 to 2 at a time (usually 2 so that I can rotate the smells). I really love the first picture and the b/w really makes it look great! Great pics and journalling!

amazing grace said...

i like the first shot a lot and i also love bella's bw! great shot!!
and, i am also a fan of burt bees--noticed that was your previous post. :)