Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged......

So I've been tagged by Jordan and since I am being lazy this weekend and I ran out of pet's earlier in the week, I'm gonna use this for my POTD:) Hope you don't mind and as usual feel free to CC away! Of course, as this wasn't something I would normally take a picture of at all much less a macro I don't know that the CC will do me any good:)(of course how funny is that? that's the whole point...duh....lightbulb moment:) LOL. As a matter of fact this is generally something we try to take out of our pics;) At least I do, and that's all I'm gonna say. So the challenge was for me to take a macro of something and you guys to guess what it is.... Now I'm not all that original, (Shhhh. don't tell anyone! ) but I really enjoyed this.... very creative- Mr. Jordan's Husband.....Of course you should have seen the look on my DH's face as he watched me walking around doing this! must not have watched too closely though bc he had no idea what it was when I showed him!LOL,So anyway I am sure you guys will guess this right away, bc like I said, not very original, plus I did give you one very good hint:) Now I think I'll add a little twist to it before I tag someone. The first person to leave a comment telling what it is will be the next tag.... and just to keep it interesting I'll let you know what your challenge is when I know who you are:)before you ask, of course I already know what it is I just want to keep you in suspense! Come on don't be shy now, let's see how good y'all are. ( yes, I just said y'all, I know:) So what are waiting for? Guess already!

Wow! Check out that DOF!! HAHA Just kidding! Have fun!!!
UPDATE*** Well so much for thinking that the obvious would be unrecognizable:) LOL Took like all of 5 minutes for someone to get it:)

9 comments:

Debra said...

ok, it looks like i have to be the first to comment.. it's a soda can...a cola or rootbeer of some sort???...am i right? great depth of field though. wish i had a macro to try this....

~JustJulie~ said...

OK, I think the first guess was a great one. I totally can see that now. I was going to guess the drip pan on your stove top.

jordan.krogman said...

I was going to guess weights (like a plate for weight lifting. . . I guess I see my DH's lying around all the time so that's the first thing my mind jumps to). Good job! :)

Tori said...

Cool! Good job... you had me stumped!

cristina said...

I have no idea what that is...so I'm going to say...a...flashlight rim? Ok, wayyy off I know..but I tried!

TFS!

Kathy said...

Its the real thing...Coke!

Mom2Drew said...

Almost looks a little like a birdbath or sundial. No matter, very creative and fun! I just love reading your entries.

Heather said...

You guys are just trying to humor me! You knew what it was:) but that's ok I like to be humored:) TFL

Sue said...

Ok so is it a top to a can of soda? I think I see the tab :)