Friday, June 1, 2007

You knew it was coming!

The beloved Computer!!! I don't know what I'd do without it! I know several people have posted theirs but I just had to follow suit:) I was trying to post all those things that wouldn't be like everyone else but it came down to the end and everything I thought of came after my computer:) You can bet that during most of my "free" time this is where you'll find me!(and probably someof my not so free time!!LOL Especially since getting my............










I just love it!! I've wanted one forever but since I had to beg and plead for a laptop a few years ago, asking for an Apple was out of the question.LOL I was lucky to get a laptop at all muchless requesting a specific kind. I loved my Toshiba though! Great machine! Never gave me a bit of trouble but of course I had to have the new Core Duo processor right??? Better for running larger programs like PS they said. Yea right!!! Not that Compaq I ended up with for sure!! Piece of Crap!!! Anyway, I'll spare you the details on how I ended up with the Apple, let's just sufice it to say....I'm in love!






This is one awesome machine! I loved it so much that I bought the Display bc they were out, I NEVER do that!! My DH would never let me buy a display that costs so much!(good thing he was out of town;) So everyone told me I would hate it(not a chance), too much of a learning curve(whatever!), I'd be wanting to get rid of it within a month( you'd have to kill me first) I honestly have never been happier! I could not even fathom going back to a PC!! Talk about funny! I laugh everytime I watch those commercials, they are so true and I know you Mac lovers out there agree with me!!! Oh well, sorry I've rambled on for so long but what can I say.......I don't know how I would LIVE without my Mac:) Thanks for all your help with Yesterday's pic. I think I wil print the BW for my SIL!! Also please forgive me for not making it to everyone's Blog these last couple of days but my MIL is in town for a few days so I've been entertaining:)

11 comments:

Tori said...

Ha! I'm right there with you about the mac.... my husband asked me just yesterday if I ever thought I'd go back to a PC. It didn't take me long to tell him NO!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I'm with ya 100%! I love that second shot!

Anna said...

I use a PC...BUT would lobe a mac...but my CAD program doesn't run on a mac:(

Trisha said...

They are such cute little things! I'm definitely going Mac next! I really think i'd like it better...

Amy said...

OMG!!!! I'm jealous ~ I want a mac so bad! I live in the country and can't even get high speed ~ no chance I'll get a lap top anytime soon! I'm sold on Apple because I dropped and stepped on my ipod and they replaced it for free ~ no questions asked ~ awesome! Yeah, I couldn't live w/out my computer either.

Sara said...

Not proficient enough to notice the difference, sad to say...

April Ziegler said...

These make me so jealous!

Mom2Drew said...

I actually think the mac is easier to learn than the PC...it thinks along side you and out of the box (if that's possible of a machine.) Anyway...great tribute and I like that first shot especially, something different.

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots, they look good!! I still find it hard to take pictures of objects!! Im sure this is something we all cant live without!! Where you will find me at all times, and since we got our laptop even more now!!

Jan said...

Love that first shot!! Really cool. I knew exactly what it was the second I saw it. Perfect!

I'm a PC girl seriously considering going Mac. It's a little scary--I know nothing about them and ALL of my software (lots of money tied up there--Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, etc....) is all PC. It would be an expensive switch. When I get closer to my actual purchase, I may be hollering at ya!

Joanne Fowler said...

Congrats! My brother just bought one and loves it too. Neat shots!