Friday, June 29, 2007

Where has the week Gone??

I have been thinking all week that I would have time to get on here and update and it's already Friday!!! I have been so busy trying to figure out what to do to entertain my kiddos for the rest of the summer...any ideas? Ha! I've got what like 6 more weeks or something!! Oh well, we need to just go to the pool.........if they only had internet.......:) JK! I'm not that bad:) I've actually been trying to nail down my new lens. Oh and for all you guys that voted for me in the local paper photo contest.... THANK YOU! I WON!! I actually met with the lady last night for her to hang it in the Library and WOW! It's huge. I mean they really did a nice job! I was so thrilled! Unfortunately I don't have the pictures dl yet but when I do I'll show you how it turned out......Until then here are a few you can let me know what you think on! I ran these through this new NW program I got. I've never really messed with NW before but since switching to RAW it seems I have no choice:( Oh well, I think I'm partial to softer features anyway:) So here goes



I just love the look on her face!




And one for the road;)

As usual TFL!

2 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Sweet shots! I really like the 2nd one, though it looks a little bluer than the others. Her expression is so adorable in it. And congrats on the contest... can't wait to see what they did w/ your photo!

Lorrie said...

congrats on the win! Can't wait to see the pics! I like the shots, especially the first one.. the crop, or her smile or something. nice job!