Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nothing Special

Just some random Macro's I took while out on the golfcart today. I've been in kind of a funk lately. Every since that big shoot really, and sitting in front of the computer editing all day. I just haven't wanted to photograph anything.....well, scratch that I've wanted to I just haven't been able to"find" anything....KWIM? Anyway, today I got my groove back:) LOL sounds like I'm Stella:) Anyway I went out with the kids for a ride down to the beach and on the way there......nothing, but on the way back....poof! There it was just like that I was seeing all these things I wanted to shoot! I kept passing things up and turning around and it was driving my son nuts!!! Ha! I'm so happy! So here are a few of the shots I got! I get to join in Macro Monday for the first time in like a month!! Yea!!! So anyway feel free to CC!



Here's the flower my DS gave me:) He's such a sweetie!


And these were just some random tiny little flowers on this bush by the road:)


And there ya have it:) Like I said nothing major but they at least made me smile! TFL!

9 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

The sentiment behind #2 is really sweet and I love yellow!!

Lorrie said...

very pretty colors. Can't beat the love behind a little flower from your child!!

Amy Covey said...

I really like the bright colors in these. The second one is a very sweet capture.

April Ziegler said...

I really love the 2nd shot. The dof is incredible and the story behind it is too cute.

Erika said...

Great shots and the second works for hands I think!!! Love all the yellow from different places!

Debra said...

the second has to be my favorite...i love the contrast of colors for me.... hey, i'm back on.. finally i know...

amazing grace said...

i like the second shot best and that it came from your son, sweet!!!

leah

Jenn said...

Love the colors and DOF. How sweet!

Joanne Fowler said...

How sweet of him! Good job on the macros! Glad you all had a nice day out!