Monday, July 9, 2007

And here I am falling behind again!! I have just been so busy with the kids out of school for the Summer. It's really hard to find the time to get on the computer lately. Anyway I don't have a ton of time to chat tonight but I just thought I'd share a few pics from the pool on Friday. I am really partial to some of them but then again..... I took them:) So how about you tell me what you think. I still haven't gotten that shot of my pic in the Library yet:( (Told ya I have no time lately) Anyway, I will get it.... eventually:) So here goes:)

You know I can't resist an awesome sky:) Even if my son is under it:)


and my nephew.....


Who thought sunscreen was just like fingerpaint!



And one more so you can see just how beautiful that sky was:)

So thanks for looking and with a little luck I can make it to the POTD at least once more this week:) TFL! CC away:)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

gorgeous! great exposure on the sky!

April Ziegler said...

Ohhhh, love the sky in the last one. My work is blocking the first one for some unknown reason. Perhaps they want me to work?!? Blah...

Tera Fraley said...

Oh wow!! That sky is amazing!! Its so blue and the clouds look so fluffy!