Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Woo hoo! Twice in one week! Well, I haven't taken any new ones but I do still have a few left to share from the other day I thought I'd share. We went to the pool again today and I got scorched:( Ouch! I hate getting sunburned! Anyway, I didn't get any new shots since I was too busy trying to ignore the drunk guys out there ranting and raving to be too concerned with photos. Not to mention the sky just wasn't as beautiful today! So anyway here are the rest from the other day. So feel free to let me know what ya think:) TFL
I swear this kid is so photogenic! This was a split sec. photo I took as he was running to jump in the pool and he looked right at me:)


I just love the look on his face:)


And finally, what post would be complete without a sky shot:)

Thanks again for looking:) CC away!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

love the stop action of that first one! and your sky is gorgeous.

Trisha said...

Cute pictures! And that sky one is FAB! Love the colors!

Kathy said...

You are right - super photogenic. He is going to make a great model for you!

Jen said...

That first one is so funny! Love the sky shot.

Ashley Hiskes said...

They are all great!

~~Debb~~ said...

Look at that sky!! No wonder you got scorched.
Remember to wear your sunscreen!!!

Dar Kaso said...

Wow, what great shots, the action shot is awsome and that sky shot is just amamzing.

Jan said...

Beautiful... Love the trees at your pool. Ours isn't near that pretty!! Really nice color in your shotst...