Friday, July 27, 2007

So, It has been forever since I've posted and I have no excuse( other than the usual) kids out of school for the summer and life is just crazy! See, I knew you wouldn't accept that. Like all of your lives aren't crazy and you still find the time to post:) Well, I just don't know how you do it! And some of you are not even SAHM's! Man! I salute you..... I mean, I really do! I'm not just saying that because I really do mean it! Anyway, on with my post, since as it seems, if it follows pattern it will be the only one this month:) JK
So on my previous post I put up a shot of my son and said how I loved the look on his face. Well, I know some( most) of you have seen these on 2 peas,(sorry) but I used that shot for the backpack I ordered with a pic on it. See I have been really trying to get my name out there more and get more exposure so when I saw these bags I thought they would be great advertising. So far, ( in the ONE whole day I've had it) everyone really likes it. I even have some requests from the family for some of their own. Christmas here we come...... and hey, more free advertising:) So here they are:) The photos of my beautiful new bag... and they even let me put my logo on them. Most companies from what I'm finding, won't let you do this:) TFL and visiting! And who knows maybe I'll post more than once this month.... strange things have happened:)



And an inside view so you can see how it looks:)


and I am still so in love with this shot.... It's the look on his face:) Oh and that beautiful logo was made for me courtesy of my good friend Droller(20,000 frames of mind) She rocks!



Oh can anyone tell me what week we are on??? So lost!

9 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

How cool is that?!?!? What a great little bag! I love it! Where did you get that made? So cool! I love the pic too, great choice!

bprincephoto said...

Nice backpack- Where did you get it again? That is a great picutre and a wonderful way to advertise.

Tori said...

Looks like a nice bag... and the picture of your son is too cute!

cherie said...

wonderful bag ! that will make great advertisement.

Amy said...

Awesome, I too want to know where you got it made, I would love to have one! Hey, I'm tagging you ~ check out my (mommyg's ) blog for details.

Mom2Drew said...

OF COURSE we remember you, are you nutz?

What a fun bag and to have it so personal too. I've been thinking of getting one of those car magnet things, but maybe a bag would work too? Hmmmm....

Anyway, glad to have to back and I think until tomorrow, we're still on generations (but I've not been on theme once this week-which is so strange for me.)

Sue said...

Where oh where did you order that! That is AWESOME! I love the picture you used. Great job! (And don't worry - I haven't been on in a couple of weeks myself ;)

Dar Kaso said...

How darn cool is that? Please share where you got it?

Debra said...

oh, you are soooo sweet for that....i still love that bag, and guys, after seeing it in person it looks great...i just may have to order one of those for me sometime!!..