Thursday, June 7, 2007

I found a habit!!!

Not that I had to like look hard or anything!



Ok I know.... big shock:) haha! LOL! So I know most of you guys posted your coffee shots weeks ago but hey I like that I'm slow:) Anyway for me it's more of a habit than anything else, bc I have tried to quit and I just can't!! Have any of you ever had a caff. headache??? Let me tell you they are NO JOKE! I don't drink soda or anything like that other than the occasional cream soda so Coffee is my thing. The first thing I have to have when I wake up and the last thing before bed.....yes I know most people think I'm nuts bc I drink it before bed but....like I said....habit:) It doesn't keep me up or anything like that...... well not that I notice, since I'm on 2peas so much anyway:) LOL So anyway these are my coffee shots... nothing special I know but what can I say...... I spent all evening trying to figure out how to set the back butto focus on my cam. and thanks to Lorrie(dnksmommy) I've finally got....although I'm not sure how I'll like it but hey! it's set and we'll see:) Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you again to those of you who voted for my picture on the board yesterday:) I am so excited!! For those of you who missed it, my post is on the msg board at 2peas under the title SO EXCITED..... Thanks again guys:) Maybe tomorrow I'll have more time to take some better shots:) TFL!

I really like this one with the steam coming up:)

14 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but that coffee mug of yours is pretty much the cutest thing ever! ;)

bprincephoto said...

Great pictures. I like the steam but that first one has a great angle. Great job.

HC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HC said...

I will have one cup of a mocha latte please! Great capture of the steam.

Debra said...

oooh, that is a really cute cup... of course pink...i love the color in these... so what kind of coffee are you going to have tomorrow???

Trisha said...

Yes I have caffiene headaches! As many of the POTDers have heard me say...I drink anywhere from 1 to 2 pots a day minimum. Talk about addiction! I drink it from the time I wake til the time I sleep :O) So does my Brother...not sure where we got the habit, as my mom doesn't drink it at all and my dad only has 1-2 cups in the morning...Love the shots btw!

Amy said...

I don't do coffee, it's diet Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi for me but I have to admit I love the way coffee smells when it's brewing (dh drinks it). I love your pictures and your mug is awesome!

April Ziegler said...

Love these! Great job catching the steam. I really like the 1st shot. It has a busy feel so it reminds me of the mornings...grabbing this, this, my coffee & run out the door. My DH drinks coffee at night too, he's fallen asleep w/ a big ol' mug of half drunk coffee in his hands!

Me said...

God: "Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's coffee mug!"

Me: "Too late."

teeheehee

Great shots.

Bobbi said...

Caffeine headaches are the worst. Very cute pics, I love the steam.

Dar Kaso said...

Coffee brewing, one of the best smells in the world! Great shots, your cup is too cute!

Michelle said...

brew an extra cup and i'll be over in a few! great angles on the last one!

Tera Fraley said...

Great pictures, love the detail! Im with you here on coffee, although I just have one cup in the morning. But I do it everymorning!!

Sue said...

I love how you always write - actually blog - with your pictures. I have been out of the loop for a while - I miss it so much! Love your coffee mug and the pictures :)