Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oops! Missed A day.......

So I know we are on habits, and I've been off theme all week but what can I say.... I don't have any habits:) haha! JK, I just don't have any that would be very interesting to you all:) Yet....... I do love to bake, not that I do it vert often or anything but when I do I love to make things from scratch.... Cakes, cookies, pies.... bread..... I just love the satisfaction that comes from making something on your own:) Now, I'm sure you're thinking I'm telling you all this because I'm laying the ground work for some spectacular dish I've made tonight well.........nope.. nothing great. I just thought I'd share that little tidbit. What I have for you tonight is a shot of these little goodies:) We made peanutbutter balls and I had extra chocolate so I couldn't throw it out.....right???? No way!!



So my DS loves these strawberry marshmallows and since i was tired of dipping pretzels(and I didn't want to be there all night) We decided to dip these:) yummy!!! Well, at least they look that way:) I wouldn't know as they don't jive with the subway diet:) Shame:( Oh well...what 's a girl to do.......Don't know what I was thinking, now I have to avoid thesse things until they're gone!!
Well after this we went out to take Puff for a run in the yard and since I still had my Cam. out I snapped a few more of DS. I just thnk he's like the cutest thing ever:) So I just thought I'd share this one:) He was telling me to shhhhh. so he could try and catch the cat......don't even ask why the cat runs from him........He's 5!(DS not the cat)



Oh and just for fun I thought I'd throw in a shot of my carrot cake I made for Memorial Day...(just so you can see I can do a little more than dip marsmallows in chocolate:) LOL





As always CC is welcome....... TFL:)

13 comments:

Debra said...

mmmmmmmm!!!!that looks so good....my sweet tooth is kicking into overdrive...ds photo looks great too..did you use your flash for this one?? you are well on your way baby....

Heather Taylor Photography said...

um, YUM!!! How I would love to eat that first pic!

jordan.krogman said...

So, if you ever feel like sending me a little care package my address is. . . . . lol! Looks yummy to me! And that pic of your DS is very sharp! Great job! :)

~JustJulie~ said...

OK, those yummy looking marshmallows make me want to get something sweet to eat. But, I already brushed my teeth. :( Good save on the calories, though, huh?

And your ds, yes, he is so super cute. Love this picture. Focus is great, too.

Trisha said...

Yum! You made me hungry for some candy! We make Peanut Butter balls and chocolate dipped pretzels too, but only at Christmas time! I'm not sure why...it's just what we've always done LoL-

Amy said...

That looks good ~ never tried that, may be interesting! All these sweats ~ wish I didn't like them so much. Love the first picture.

Amy said...

OOPS, I meant sweets ~ LOL!

Sara said...

My DD would love that- what a great idea!
The shot of your son is very sweet, btw.

Me said...

Amy, I love my sweats, too! LOL Especially when I eat sweets!

Pass me some of that carrot cake, please. I don't bake because no one eats the junk except my daughter and me. It must be a hormonal things, eh?

Jan said...

Anything with chocolate is yummy in my book... And, the one of your ds telling you to shhhh is so funny!!
don't ya just love kids??? :) TFS

Tera Fraley said...

Yummy, those look so delish!! Great picture, and not such a bad habit, lol!!

Tori said...

My goodness... you have just made me hungry and it is only 9:00 here! Those marshmallows (and the cake) look SOOO yummy! And your DS is too cute!

amazing grace said...

YUM! LOVE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS!!! so yummy!

:)

leah