Friday, June 8, 2007

Pool Time!!

So I FINALLY got up off of my lazy butt and took my kids to do something! They've been out of school now for..........3 days....including today and I haven't done anything:) LOL Well to talk to them you'd think they were so deprived... I mean THREE WHOLE DAYS!!! Come on!!! So as opposed to sitting home and hearing how BORING it was for them again we went to the pool! Yea!! We had so much fun actually:) Not that I thought we wouldn't:) I mean I knew it would be the perfect opportunity for me to get some pool shots:) yea yea I know I'm so shallow.... I always think with my..........Camera:) LOL I know you thought I was gonna say something else:) Now Now....... Ok so anyway I got a few keepers...... and I got to practice with this Back button focus thing, which I am not really sure I like it:( Only time will tell, but here are the few I got that I like and I know at this point you guys must think how awful I am for not posting as many shots of my oldest DS, but I try!!! He doesn't pose for me and the little one will. Plus he met some"adults" LOL(they were kids(teens) at the pool and he hung with them for most of the afternoon:) I thought it was pretty cool they "let" him(like he gave them a choice) I LMBO when he referred to them as adults!!haha! They wish:) As always CC is welcome and appreciated:) Thanks for looking....... and a HUGE Thank you for all of you who voted for me:) I really appreciate it! I'll keep you updated with the outcome:)

Here's my DS playing with his car in the water:)


I just love his eyes in this one:) We were getting ready to leave and I had to pull the cam back out to get this....


This is Oldest DS sticking his head in the fountain, I can't believe he does this!!!


I must say I do LOVE to shoot ouside bc the color looks so awesome and I don't have to do anything!! I love it, these are SOOC except for resized and sharpened for web:) oops except I did whiten the whites of his eyes just a tad in the second one... and I wish I had catchlights in BOTH eyes!LOL Oh well, can't win em all:)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

i love that last shot! what a capture!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow - to be a kid again! I'm sure I used to do stuff like that - wait, maybe that would be a great treatment for wrinkles! Just blast them off! Hmm...he might be on to something...

April Ziegler said...

Sounds like a fun day! I really like the 1st one... just playing w/ his car, no worries. Ah, to be a kid again...

Tori said...

Love that last shot.... looks like they had a great time!

Tera Fraley said...

Love the last one! It looks great, great shots though! Very clear and the colors really stand out!

Cindi Koceich said...

Makes me wanna go to the pool...with my camear in tow too of course! Great shots!

bprincephoto said...

Great shots. Love the angle of that last one. Sure looks like you had fun.

Sue said...

Wow - I'm jealous with your SOOC :) Those are some really fun pictures. I like the composition in all of them too!