Saturday, June 2, 2007

I saved the best for last:)

Whew!! What a week! I have spent all this week telling you about all the THINGS I can't live without, and while those things really make my life so much more sweet and exciting surely you know that's not all there is to me:) While the closest things to my heart are my DH and children(which of course are the obvious) I thought I'd end this week on a little different note:) I had originally thought to put some shots of my Amex card on here so you could see how I payed for all these things I can't live without!LOL(or rather how DH pays for it;).... Of course I decided against that because I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it:) Not that I don't trust you guys....but hey.......I did just recently "meet" you!haha jk:) jk:)And it is on my list of things I can't live without;) Anyway, we went to an ice-cream social tonight (yea, you heard me right, and I didn't know people still did them either but it sure was fun)at our Church and while we were there, (and of course I was snapping shots) I realized that another thing I can't live without is Frienships!!!

He was not ready for me to take this shot! I thought this was very funny of course:)

He really was having a good time, even if he does look bored:)

He thought I was taking a picture of the Pastor;) Little did he know...I wasn't!!!

I would 've taken pics of the women but....They don't cooperate so well!! LOL Go figure:)
Our friends are such a huge part of our lives, I don't know what we'd do without them! For the last 5 years, our "friends from Church have become more of our family that some of our real family. They are there for us no matter what! They have been such a huge source of joy in our lives that it is impossible to convey just what they mean to us. As I sat watching them all eating icecream and visiting and laughing and just having a great time I realized how much a part of our lives they've become:) I know I could never live without them nor would I ever want to:) Obviously, they are not all pictured nor do they all go to our Church but these are just a few of the ones I got tonight! Thanks for looking and......you know the drill:) LOL

One more.....It's only fair if I post one of myself taken when a "friend" hijacked my camera...only bc I don't hate it:) LOL
mmmmmmm......That banana icecream was sooooooo yummy! All homemade:) Delicious!

In my defense, all the pics I shoot in our Church stink so bad it's not funny, these are actually the best yet....so please keep that in mind and if anyone has any suggestions for me.....I'd love to hear it:) TFL!

8 comments:

Teri said...

Funny shots

Joanne Fowler said...

So much fun! I love church activities! Good thing since DH is a pastor! This post gives fun warm feelings of fellowship. I LOVE that! No other family like church family! Glad you had a great time and it's nice to "see" you!

Amy said...

mmmmm, ice cream sounds good....I'll be right back ~ jk! I so miss the church I moved away from awhile back ~ I just can't find one like it! These brought back so many memories.

Tori said...

These are fun! We haven't been able to find a church we love since we moved.... I miss it! And ice cream.... mmmm good! I think I might indulge myself in a little late night snack...

April Ziegler said...

Looks like fun! Good job on these, it's much harder to take photos of people that can move & hide their faces than of objects. =)

Michelle said...

sounds like a blast! and the pics look great to me...and nice to put a face with the voice!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots!! I always look forward to what you are gonna post! Another great one, never would have thought of it!

Jan said...

I think your pics turned out great--sometimes rooms like these can be a real challenge, but you did great, imo. The colors look great--nice focus, too!

It's so wonderful for you that you have a wonderful church family. It's priceless!