Sunday, June 3, 2007

Beat.....

i am so exhausted! What a weekend....... First the MIL, and then the Ice-Cream Social, now I'm sitting here at almmost midnight trying to finish DS Teacher Gift:) Why, because I guess I work so much better under pressure:) Not!!! (of course there has to be some reason I always do this:) Anyway I am in no way on theme tonight, unless you want to count my procrastination as a habit:) LOL!!! Anyway, here a just a few of the shots I'm including, although I'm not real happy with my photo printer now that I've been sending out so much for my prints:( Oh well, can't very well order out for the prints when you wait to til the last minute:) So here they are....just a few for you to CC, I'd love to stay and chat but I have work to do....especially since tomorrow is the last day of school!! Told you I work well under pressure:) maybe tomorrow I'll have something better for you:) TFL!









Oh, In case you were wondering, these are shots I took throughout the year at various parties and such at school and then I put them in an album for the Teachers:) They seem to enjoy them and I USUALLY enjoy putting them together:) LOL!! (a lot earlier:) Ok fine!! This is a habit of mine:)!!!

9 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

What a great idea! These are great captures

Mom2Drew said...

Love what you're doing and that classroom is to die for. I'm a sucker for fun classrooms!

Amy said...

So you are on theme, with this procrastination habit....LOL, I totally get what your saying ~ I do the same thing! That's a great idea, ds goes to school next year, may have to keep something like that in mind! Get some sleep.

April Ziegler said...

What a great idea! I'm sure the teachers will treasure that kind of gift. Love the shots, especially the third... looks like fun! haha.

Debra said...

i was wondering where you were last night. now i remember!!!! hope the teachers liked what you did.. i know i would.....

Me said...

As a teacher, I would love a gift like that. Great job...procrastination is my middle name.

Tera Fraley said...

What a nice gift!! I love the one with the colorful mat. I bet you captured a lot of great moments

~JustJulie~ said...

Yea, I'm totally a procrastinator too. This is a wonderful gift. I'm sure the teachers will love it. I had actually planned to do something like this for this year, but then we moved in April. So, Emily's last teacher just got a "regular" teacher gift. And for her new teacher, I just contributed to the "gift fund."

I'm hoping I can get more involved in the classroom next year to be able to do this.

Dar Kaso said...

Fun shots, Im sure the teachers will love them.