Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally! I get to post!

This has been such a crazy week! I haven't been able to post for a few day bc I've been so busy...and I actually didn't have anything for today until a few hours ago when I was on my way to Michael's to pick up some craft supplies for Church this weekend! I can only imagine what the cars going by thoughtwhen they saw this crazy lady standin on the side of the highway taking pictures of one of the most amazing clouded sunsets I've seen in a while:) I mean I don't know about you guys but I love clouds esp. when there are a lot of them and they look like this! So beautiful.....So anyway, yes I stopped off on the side of the highway bc I happened to catch a glance in my mirror of this.......


Now I did use Tori's big color on this one just for fun but the rest of them are just resized for web. This is my interpretation of fire! Beacause what is the hottest thing you know of?? The sun! One giant fireball! man it sure is beautiful.... That's all I can do to decribe it! When I see a sunset like this it literally just takes my breath away........... Anyway TFL... CC always Welcome:)



Ok last 2:) I know they all are pretty much the same and in no way are they perfect but I just love a great sunset.....I already said that didn't I:) LOL Oh well!


11 comments:

HC said...

Beautiful! I like them all. The one with Tori's big color is amazing! I love the blue sky.

Amy Covey said...

Beautiful sky! I agree - I really like the one with Tori's big color.

Trisha said...

Those are gorgeous! I LOVE those clouds!

Amy said...

I can totally relate, I pull over on the highway quite a bit to capture something! These are great ~ love the big color action.

Tiffany said...

okay... love the backlight and the color you captured. I love backlighting!!!! can you tell?!?!?
LOL!!! Great job on capturing the detail...haven't tried this kind of thing yet.

Mom2Drew said...

I like how you captured the same sunset with different lighting and times. Shows the reality of it all. I too enjoy a nice sunset, now if only the powerlines would cooperate and bow down, right?;);)

Tera Fraley said...

Glad to see you back!! Such a beautiful sky, great picture. Those colors are great!

bprincephoto said...

wonderful shots. I love a beautiful sunset. LOL

Teri said...

Beautiful sky shots.

Yvette A said...

Great job. I like the colors

amazing grace said...

i like the first one!! gorgeous colors!

leah