Sunday, June 10, 2007

Migraine.....



Ok so I know this is totally off theme...... at least I think it is, I have know idea since I didn't check. I've had a migraine all day and just a little while ago found 1pill in another bag that is just starting to work so I thought I'd post while I could see. This was a rough one but at least I found my meds. and now I now I have to call the Dr. so he can get me more:( So I'm cheating:) these shots are from Friday's pool day! We had so much fun!! Now I want to go back out there! I am in love with the color in these. Anyway I can't stay I've got a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow:) I am still so excited and I have calmed down since last night:) Yes yesterday's shots were not my fav... but given the factors they were ok. She wanted this crop for her cards bc she wanted the flowers and the house in the bg as she's a realtor) Anyway thanks for all the comments and wish me luck for tomorrow:) Thank you all for visiting!! :) and I'll TRY to be on theme tomorrow:)





I don't know where he was in such hurry to but I thought it was a fun one:)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear you had a migrane! Hope your feeling all better. Fun shots, looks cool and inviting and fun! Good luck on your shoot tomorrow!

April Ziegler said...

Sorry about the migraine! I hope it's gotten better. Looks like fun times at the pool! =) Good luck today, can't wait to see how it goes!

Michelle said...

so sorry about your migraine...my dd gets them so i know they are rough. hope you feel better soon. your pics are great! love the stop action of them.

Debra said...

congrats on your shoot today...i'm sure you'll do just fine...just get to know the person before you start that way you feel more comfortable during....love the action shots of the kids playing at the pool.. the color is really good on them as well...GOOD LUCK!!!!!:)

Mom2Drew said...

That second one is really fun with all those water drops!

Unknown said...

HUGS about the headache. I'm sorry!!!! But cute shots...I love to take pics of water...it's so fun! :) You did a great job! :)

Melissa said...

Very fun shots! Hope you are feeling better those nasty migraines can definitely take a toll!

amazing grace said...

hope you are feeling better....love the water spurts and fountains!

leah

bprincephoto said...

hope you are feeling better. love the action shot. super colors. and such fun.

Sue said...

Hope you are feeling better. I really like your first picture - great color! Did you have your shoot yet? How did it go?!?