Monday, June 29, 2009

Short Week!

How exciting! I simply can't wait for Friday- a day to spend time with my family, just the 4 of us. With a husband in law enforcement who works nights it is not often that we get a day off together since I work M-F til 4:30 and by the time I get home, you guessed it- he's gone :-( So I am really looking forward to this day! It will be so much fun. Anyway, enough of that- I don't think I ever blogged about my baby sisters graduation day!

I know! Shame on me. You should never be too busy to have a moment to bask in the glory of your baby sisters graduation! What an awesome day it was, hot too, of course, it always is in SC in the middle of June so it was expected.

My dad and step-mother were absolutely thrilled! I was just so excited for her- and she is off to the University of Virginia this Fall to pursue her degree in Forensic Science. So very happy for her, and beyond excited to see where she goes. Ok, Ok I'll stop babbling and move on to the real reason you're here....... the pictures:-)








No comments: