Thursday, July 2, 2009

VERY happy 3 year old!

This little boy was the epitome of happiness, I mean he really was. He had so many different expressions it was just unbelievable. I loved the fact that even after a morning spent on the beach and a short nap he was wide open. I think he could have run a marathon and not even blinked! I really need to figure out how to bottle this energy to use on the days I would rather not get out of bed. Anyway, on to the session, he was as cute as can be and he really looks almost the same as he did when I did his pics last year.

But boy what a difference a year makes! He was just as energetic but not quite as talkative, and his favorite showed has changed from spongebob to Wall-E, and of course he's just as cute as ever!

But I have to admit, he was quite a challenge to photograph, there was not a single moment he stopped unless mom held him down. So I had to be very fast and get lots of shots on the fly. Thankfully he did manage to acknowledge my presence for a few shots and I think mom will be pleased! I had a great time although it was quite warm.... ok HOT! but he was a trooper so of course the adults couldn't let him show us up ;-)

So, here's just one for now......

1 comment:

Mom2Drew said...

Such a darling face!