Monday, July 27, 2009

The first Day of many......

So today is the first day of my unemployment. I have never been here before so I must say it is a touch unnerving, to say the least. Of course most of you know that I am a Photographer at heart and I do practice my photography but I also have a full time job as well....... or at least I HAD one ;-) I have been employed with a cabinet company for the past 2 years and I have enjoyed every second of it! Unfortunately, due to the economy business has been slow and like many other companies we had to do lay-offs. Being a lowly Office Manager/Photographer on staff, I was the first to go. Fast forward to a week later and after many many tears and much praying I have come to terms with the facts and am moving forward to whatever the Lord has in store for me next.

I am looking into a few different options and when things are more certain I will be sure to share the details with all of you! For now, I'll be muddling my way through the trials and details of unemployment while being prayerfully thankful for the time I have been granted with my boys :-) They say that all clouds have a silver lining and you have only to look for it, so this is my silver lining. My boys have about 3 weeks left before summer ends and school begins and I plan to make the most of it. They are especially happy about the beach time they'll be getting!

So for now I'll leave you with one more recent from the session with the 3 yr old, because it makes me smile.... and really guys, is there any better reason:-)



Now, this shot just screams to me- "FINE, just ONE MORE shot! I really want to play;-)

No comments: