Monday, June 1, 2009

New Additions.........

We have several new additions to our household- although they were quite unexpected they are most certainly welcome;-)
Our cat had a litter of kittens last week and I am so clueless I had only just figured out that she was expecting! LOL!

So I came home Thursday afternoon to these beauties.....



Ok so they aren't really "beauties" YET! LOL! What's that they say about babies and mom's always thinking their baby is beautiful no matter what? Ok so you can see where I'm going with this?! LOL!

This momma


thinks her babies are the bomb!! ;-) And I'm NOT gonna argue with her!

But I have NEVER seen her so tired as she was after this event- I mean you know guys- I hear NATURAL childbirth is tough!




Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave the tired momma some love ;-)

No comments: