Monday, June 29, 2009

I <3 Faces! Contest:-)

This photo is from the one wedding I've done (for friends) as I am NOT a wedding photographer....but it was a wonderful experience and I got some great memories for the couple to remind them of their special day. This was one I caught when i heard the bride ask this sweetie for a hug. I happened to look over at just the right moment :-) I just loved the simplicity of it in all the chaos around them, it was as if time stood still for that one special moment.




Be sure to click the link to head on over to I <3 faces and check out all the other wonderful entries this week! Just click the button below!

2 comments:

Stylist A said...

this is such a precious picture.. great job!

Melissa Butler said...

What a precious capture ~ lovely composition and tones as well.