Monday, June 8, 2009

Random weekend shots....

I had simply the BEST weekend:-) There is just no other way to explain it! It started out with a school function on Friday night that I attended with my mother in law who made these adorable little confections for the cakewalk! I so wanted to win them but- it was not to be so I am counting on her to make me some soon;-)




This is a shot of my oldest and his closest cousin as they are only about 8 months apart in age......and are just the best of friends. They will miss each other next year when B goes off to his new school :-(





and here is a shot of my youngest who can always be counted on to be a silly little boy and in doing so he always brings a smile to my face:-)




and that brings me to Saturday- The hubby had to work this weekend so I made him get up a little early to spend some family time with us and we had a wonderful day! We made it out to the blueberry farm before the rain began and had an awesome time and we loaded up on the SWEETEST berries I've ever had:-) Oh so yummy:-)
This is a shot of Blueberry Lane:-) I LOVE it!



That's it for now and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well:-)

No comments: