Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Growing up.....

That's what they're doing. And I really don't know who gave them permission to do it. I mean really, it seems like just yesterday when they were just tiny sweet little babies and now? Now they're this!






I mean you see what they looked like in my banner? That was not that long ago.....or was it........ hmm, come to think of it that was about 2 years ago. My how time does fly.....

B - the oldest is in 7th grade now... 7th grade! I have a 7th grader! WOW! It is mind boggling bc I swear I just changed his diaper yesterday ;-) Well, obviously quite a few yesterdays, but it sure doesn't feel that way. This summer he has found a passions for skateboarding. He is really good too- although I simply don't have the stomach to watch him. I just can't but he is good. He has started a new school this year, a great Christian school that has been a blessing to him and his attitude and we are only in the 2nd week.

Nick, who's the youngest is just as funny as he can be. I mean he really is. He forgets not a thing, no matter what. If I told him today I was gonna take him to Disney 2 years from now in October, he would remember it. No really, he would. It's crazy! Anyway, he's still my sweet little baby but I know it won't last. Tomorrow, I'll be having to watch him grow up too. Actually, today! They are both growing so very fast, but between these 2 and their dad, I feel complete and I wouldn't tradr a second of it.

No comments: