Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rain, a Church and a belly

and pretty much in that order. I had a session this week with a beautiful young Mom to Be and we had planned a beautiful location to shoot at, unfortunately as the day wore on, the weather looked less than stellar...... ok, so it really wasn't all that stellar to begin with but I had high hopes( I was really excited to shoot at this location. The weather held out all the way to the meeting spot and as we neared our destination, the sky opened. I mean really, it was like it just was NOT meant to be. Fortunately for us, the sky looked good ahead so we continued on to a fav local of mine and carved out about 45 minutes before the rain followed us. Normally, I would have rescheduled but this young lady is moving to OK and we were out of time, so I am thankful for the time we had and I can wait to meet her little one soon :-)

Here are a few shots from the day:










No comments: