Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun times @ the beach

Since being layed off, I have been trying to make the most of it and take this opportunity to spend some much needed time with my boys. So we have been spending a ton of time at the beach. Now, if you know me well, you know that I HATE the beach. No really, I do, can't stand it. So much so, that when I have friends in town and they want to go, I give them directions. I know it sounds mean, but I just can not stand all the sand and unfortunately there is no beach that I know of without it. I KNOW, crazy!

So now when I say I have been spending time with my boys, at the beach, you know what a big deal this is! LOL! Anyway, great friends make it much easier to stand, and of course I am getting some much needed sun, another great benefit!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from this past week. Aren't they just about the cutest things!

Don't they look so sweet standing there together?





He is just getting SOOO big


This is a "flyin horsie" I'm sure you've seen one but in case you haven't now you have.



No comments: