Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Hot Mama :-)

haha! I told her that was gonna be the title of the post so of course I HAD to do it! LOL! This is my good friend Deb who also happens to be the person who does all of my design work including my Logo and business cards. She has an amazing talent and I know she will go far:-) In addition to the photography and design work she is an excellent knitter and sewer and just about anything creative you can think of! She seriously is one talented lady! We had a great time (aside from the bugs) doing this session and I look forward to working with her again! Deb- you can photography me anytime! So here you are, the EXTREMELY talented Deb (who just so happens to be...... One Hot Mama!) TFL:-)

And be sure to hop on over to and check out all she has to offer!
Camera straps and logos and pretty much anything in between:-)



No comments: