Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy as a bee!

Yep that's me! I have been going non stop for about 2 weeks now and it is really starting to catch up with me! I've had several sessions of which 2 are completely finished and another is *almost* there, and I have a wedding waiting in the wings to go next. It exhausts me just thinking about how much work I have to do right now.

Add to that, that I am now looking for a job a bit closer to home. You see we moved recently and the drive in itself is killing me but this week my company broke the news to me that they simply can not afford to continue covering my mileage. Soooooo... naturally I am on the hunt for something closer to home where I can afford to cover the mileage myself. You see when you travel around 100 miles per day, it makes for a pretty pricey gas bill! So that is added to my to-do list as of this week.

I am so excited to share these with you, I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a great friend this weekend at her wedding and it was truly an honor that she would ask:-) That being said- many of you know that Weddings are NOT my forte so this was definitely out of my comfort zone AND it reaffirmed for me that I just don't know if I'm cut out for the thrill of it all! LOL! It is so much faster paced than one of my normal sessions and I quite enjoy being able to mosey around to find the right spot or the perfect little nook and set up the shot just how I like it. All in all, I think she will be very pleased with what I got and so I'll leave you with just these few for now :-)


1 comment:

Debra said...

sucks that you have to find another job, but i'm sure you will be happier not having the drive..... i like these two shots you were able to get and i can't wait to see more.... thanks for the comment over on my blog.... hope you have a good night!!!