Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday

After a day of rest.......um well maybe not so much rest but at least a day from work! N has pink eye and so he managed to escape TWO FULL DAYS of school this week and then he has spring break after today so needless to say he is a VERY happy camper! However, he does not like his eyes glued shut and swollen, nope he does not like it at all! So we stayed home, had a visit with my mother at her shop for lunch, I unpacked another 2 or 3 boxes and THEN we went to Awana. Sounds like we got tons of rest right?? Well, considering the chaos of a week we've had, TRUST ME that was relaxing! LOL!

We still have more stuff to move but at this point I am SERIOUSLY considering donating every single thing left to whoever will come and get it! I mean really, how many cups does one family need? How many toys can you play with at a time, and needs all those light at Christmas, I mean we all KNOW it's Christmas right? and I'm sure the neighbors will have some, can't we just share? What we really need to dump is like half of the hundreds of thousands of tools my hubby has in his garage! now THAT would make for an enjoyable conversation! haha yea right! Not in a million years he'd say! I NEED all of those. hmmmm sure ya do!

In other news, we ARE at least settled into the new digs. The boys are loving their rooms(probably has something to do with the fact that they can move in them but what do I know) which I am very glad for. N is so happy he does not have to go up and down the stairs anymore and B has told more than 1 person how awesome it is so I guess they are adjusting quite well. Now if I could just get out of the bed a minute or 2 earlier in the am then I MIGHT make it to school on time! LOL! Oh well, thats for another day.

Here is a shot of my boys both together, *seemingly* happy....well to me anyway, although the older looks like he is about to spit nails or something, I'm told that comes with the age and I have many enjoyable years ahead..... I can't wait for them! So I'll leave with you with just this one for today bc I need to get a little more sleep before I able to pick up the camera and snap something new, at the rate I'm going that may be sometime in about 5 years or
so!

No comments: