Monday, April 27, 2009

The dark cloud......

WOW~ ya know, had you asked me a week ago if I believed in that saying, I totally would have said no way! LOL! So here I am a week and a half later and I would not be so quick to answer!

Last week on Thursday I had a rock hit my windshield and crack it, luckily in the great state of SC the insurance co. has to fix it free of charge! Love that law:-) So ok- no big deal-moving on not thinking much about it and then comes Friday.......

I leave to go to lunch and when I come out my tire is completely flat! Ugggghhhhh! Like I need this ya know- so after WASTING about 3 hours of my time getting the tire patched and fixed up and having the very nice gentlemen balance my tires for me
(which BTW- the car now shakes like crazy!) I was on my way back to work..... what a great start to the weekend!

So I'm guessing you think the story ends there? OH NO.... it gets better, just wait.

I head downtown to wait for my husband and I park to walk around for a bit while I wait or shop..... whatever. I come back to my car to find that in my absence I had gotten a parking ticket for parking in a handicap spot( which was SO CLEARLY NOT marked well AT ALL!) I would NEVER have done that knowingly! In addition to that I have an expired tag ticket as well since I haven't gotten that taken care of.

Ok so, we've got a cracked windshield, flat tire, and 2 parking tickets....... they say bad things happen in 3's so I should be covered now right??? WRONG! Thank fully the weekend looked up with a modeling session on Saturday and a session swapped with a friend on saturday which resulted in yours truly on the WRONG side of the camera:-) ! More to come on that later.
So I THOUGHT my bad streak was over but it turns out I thought too soon and when I was on way home tonight, I was pulled over for speeding. Yep you heard me so after a half hour on the side of the road and a 1 headache later he let me go with a warning:-) Thankfully!

Hmmm so.... any suggestions? should I lock myself in the room until this week is over? or is it just a silly superstition? haha! I am just not so sure anymore, but I truly hope the rest of the week proves to be uneventful! Here's just 1 shot for now from my swap session on Sunday, I'll have more to share later:-)

1 comment:

Debra said...

all i have to say is "only you"... actually not really.... just think, the bad luck should be over with for a while and you get have some good luck come your way..... thanks again for taking my pics.. i had a great time!!!!