Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter.....a little late:-)



We had a wonderful Holiday this year. The only thing missing was my hubby, who could not make it to Dinner bc he had to work but other than that.... it was PERFECT!

We went to Church in the morning, it was a WONDERFUL service! Such a blessing as always! After that, my boys and I went to my inlaws house and spent the entire day there. We rode the bikes, the golfcart, had an egghunt......It was just a blast! It was truly a great day, the boys got along all day long and it was absolute bliss. You know it is not often when they completely and totally get along, with NO arguments, or spats or even a general disagreement! Those days are just few and far between, so when they do come along I tend to cherish them:-)

Here are a few shots from our day:-) I hope you all had as wonderful and blessed Holiday as we did!






No comments: