Friday, March 20, 2009

A "NEW" me! ;-)

SO...... yesterday was a very liberating day for me.... HAHA! DH is out of town finishing up his training and so what do they say... "While the cat is away the mice will play" SO I'm not quite a mouse and I did share with him what I was doing BUT I have NEVER done anything so drastic to my hair.... at least not INTENTIONALLY! There was this one time when the stylist was on the phone.....not pretty! So anyway, I decided to take the leap. A while ago I was feeling daring so I let her add in some warm tones to my usually light blond hair and I LOVED IT! So that inspired me to make the decision this time to just go for it. Now I have made this decision before mind you, but I usually end up UN-making it when I get in the chair! I'm a big old chicken I tell ya! But I trust my stylist completely so i let her do it and I must say..... I. absolutely. love. it.! The cut, the color, the red, the blond, everything! Well..... except for the FOUR HOURS it took to complete, but otherwise, yea I love it! So do tell..... Do YOU agree?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments: