Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just another Manic........Tuesday? What?

Yep, pretty much, this has been one of the worst days..... EVER! I was not even out the door good this morning before B calls from school to say one of his teachers wants him to stay after and could I please pick him up? Um..... yea.... sure I can work that out...... I hope. Then as I get to work it progresses to me getting an email from ANOTHER one of his teachers telling me that he is NOT doing well in her class either. GREAT! Just what I needed to hear on this wonderful day at 9am!

So moving along we get to the fact that I CAN NOT find anyone to get B from school until I FINALLY am able to locate someone who takes pity on me and helps out so I don't have to ask for time off to go and get him. THANK YOU! ALl of that BEFORE lunch and I forgot to mention that I also got a letter from N's schools telling me about the conference they have scheduled for 9:45 NEXT Tuesday morning.....GREAT! That mean I can miss like 3 hours of work to sit and listen to them lecture me on how terrible a job I am doing and how they think he needs to be retained for next year! Um NO THANK YOU!

So I am just sitting here waiting for 4:30 so I can go home and try to make the best of what is left of this crazy day and hoping that tomorrow brings just a tad more peace than today....... MAYBE??? Please???

And since no post is worth a darn without a pic I'll leave you with this one from N's bday party this weekend :-D My "baby" is really growing up now :-( wahhhhhhh can't they stay small for a little longer? Here's my little Jedi!

No comments: