Thursday, March 26, 2009

another year older......kind of

haha.... My Nicholas is just about the sweetest little boy you can meet. And from the day he was born he has always had his mind set on whatever HE wants. I remember a time when he was about 6months old and I was feeding him bananas for breakfast. We were at my grandmothers and he was just having an absolute fit. Well I knew it was bc he wanted sweet potatoes, which was his food of choice (you should SEE the orange pics of him) anyway, my GM did not believe that was the problem, she insisted he was too young to have a mind about him like that....sooooooo I got out the sweet potatoes to show her he did! and she was floored! She could not believe it. Well, to this day he is still the same. Just this morning he told us that he WAS NOT 7 yet bc his party was not here and according to him "you don't get the number until your party" LOL! and "if my teacher asks I will tell her the same thing" so I asked that he make sure she knew I had TRIED to explain this was not the case bc I didn't want her to think I was crazy, at which point he informed me "what are you talking about mom? Jesus made your face JUST fine" hahhahhahaha..... So there ya have it, I have no idea WHAT he thought I meant by crazy but I'm sure he has it all figured out! What a card my Nicholas. Happy Birthday sweet boy! We <3 U!



No comments: