Friday, February 27, 2009

Beef Barley and Apple Salad

Yummmm. just so you know, THAT was my lunch today and it was oh so good! I am having 1) The BEST week I've had in a LONG time and 2) The LONGEST week ever! LOL! How in the world do these 2 go together you might ask? Hmmmm well let me explain, My super awesome friend Colleen is now selling Premier Jewelry and so we have been dutifully appearing at all of her parties( or at least as many as we can manage) Well, I had one a few weeks ago for her and several of our friends booked from that SO naturally I HAD to go to theirs??? RIGHT! Absolutely! and don't let me confuse you, I was NOT FORCED to go at all! LOL! I love it, so much fun to be had and just an all around great evening. So I go. and I stay.... and stay..... and stay....... until almost 11 pm! Now I remind you I have to be up at 6am the next day so I am really cutting in close so to speak. Anywho, by the time I get home, showered, in bed and actually ready to fall asleep it is well past midnight! YIKES! and from that time on it has been something every night this week! and I am completely and utterly EXHAUSTED! WHICH reminds of how I felt a few weeks after Photographing these 2 cuties! Whew! WHAT .......A........DAY! Mom is truly a special person to be able to keep up with these 2 sweeties on a daily basis. Of course I have always thought that God reserves a special place in Heaven for the parents of twins!

So this day was just the most I have worked out in a long time! Everytime we got one to sit and ready the other would move! I must say they were MUCH easier when they were newborn. haha, but still I loved spending time with them and have already let Mom know, should she ever need a sitter for them....... don't call me! LOL, but if you need someone to come hang and have a cup of coffee and tell you what a great job you're doing..... I'm your gal!

No comments: