Monday, February 23, 2009

This is one of the happiest days of my life!

Well, it comes in pretty high at least! I am so very thankful for the faith God has given me and the patience and prayer of all my friends!
My husband found out today that he got the job he has been praying for for quite some time now! We are so very blessed and this has been a long road but it has been well worth the wait. The joy and thankfulness I feel at this moment can not be measured in words. So I will just say that I am so very very thankful and so incredibly blessed at this moment! I am thankful and now I am rambling.... LOL!! I just wanted to get this all out of my head before I forget the joy I feel at this very moment! Our family has been praying for this day for almost an entire year now and it is finally here- but let me just say that it is not in the way we thought it would be but the Lord has His way doesn't he? and isn't it amazing how His way ALWAYS turns out to be the BEST way! and I am so greatful for that, and I think that before I bore you all to death I will end this post for now:-) Thanks to all of my friends and family for their love, support and prayers during this time because without all of you I don't know how we would have made it here still sane!

No comments: