Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Patience and Prayer

Those are the 2 things most on my mind this beautiful February Morning as I sit waiting for my dear husband to call and tell me how his interview went! This has been a long road with lots of forks and many bumps in it but I am praying we are finally on a straight away for a little while. Gary is interviewing today with JCSO and if he gets the job it will literally be a dream come true. He has been itching to get back to Law enforcement since he left and God willing he will do just that. This will be a huge change for our family but all in all a good one I think. Over the years things have gotten pretty crazy and I for one am looking forward to slowing down and getting back to what is really important second only to God and that is our family. So if you happen to be reading this post today and wouldn't mind sending some prayers our way they would be greatly appreciated! And while you're at it if you can pray for some serenity for me too that would be great! LOL!

So this weekend my Mom and I went to the Southern Women's Show and I must say we had a delightful time! It's the 1 day of the year when it's just the 2 of us and we spend the whole day hanging out and shopping and watching the fashion show....... it's just a great time! So here is a shot of me at the end of the day after getting my super snazzy makeover done:-) I know a post is really not as exciting without a picture so this one will have to do:-) and don't just love the background scenery? LOL!


No comments: