Thursday, February 5, 2009

~Happy February~

I know I must be like THE WORST blogger in history! Seriously, it's like I just can't keep up with it! I have so much going on at any given time that I always forget. So here, at this very moment, I am making a solemn vow to try my very best to be a more faithful blogger, and before you ask, NO I did not put my hand on the Bible but rather on the Blogger logo on the computer. WHAT? That totally means something I'm sure of it! SO anywho, now that we have covered that issue, we shall move on to bigger and better things..... like photos, of course! I have shot very little personal over the last few months and since I did say I was gonna shoot more of that I will just go right ahead and let you know that I am really working on it. I shot bot of my sons this week for their Valentine Cards and I was simply thrilled with the results for a change. B was actually a trooper and WANTED his done which was a shock! He is usually not the one to want to take pics so that was a wonderful surprise and I think the photos I got really do show his personality. I haven't edited all of them yet but I've done the cards so I'll just share those for now since this is February
:-) So here we are, B with his beloved Guitar


Now the back has a saying adn his name but this was a share from 2peas so Thanks goes to Tori for sharing:-)


And this is Nick's, now this one is near and dear to us bc my grandma passed away last year and frogs were her most favorite thing always:-)



and this one has a cute little poem on the back and we carried the froggie over:-) These were both printed in a 4x5.5 format and I am planning on putting lollypops on them:-)

As always, feel free to comment and until next time, I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day <3

No comments: