Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday.....

Oh how I wish it was next Monday;) Paid Holiday day:) Can't wait! I LOVE long weekends, who doesn't? LOL So I am TRYING to be more faithful about updating my blog(yea right) for now anyway:) I was playing with some older pics of my Nicholas since I don't have anything new to play with really right now. We have had terrible rain lately with the storm out there coming in so I haven't had a lot of opportunities to shoot:( Oh well, gives me time to re-edit right? Everyone does that don't they? LOL! My boys( like most kids) started school last week and as all of us mothers know, they aren't gettin any younger. He is my big first grader this year and I can hardly stand it......... Why oh why can't they just hit that great age and stay there? Can anyone explain that? Well, I mean I feel that way now but I guess after about 5 years of a 5 yr old.............hmmmmmm....... yea ok......:) So here are a couple I chose to do a little something different to. Rest assured though, I will be getting some more new stuff when my new lens comes in this week:)

THAT SWEET INNOCENT FACE....


THAT LOOK OF BOREDOM.....


That's all folks! (for now)

No comments: